Saturday, October 1, 2011

America the Beautiful


Hello, everyone, I am back!

I am currently job searching in Beantown. It's pretty tough in this economy but I am trying to use this time wisely and keep the faith like many people around our great nation.

Speaking of the good ol' U.S. of A, I've established a new future goal to help satisfy my wanderlust.

A roadtrip across America!

For as long as I can remember I have loved politics, U.S. history, apple pie and just about all things American. Just the idea of reliving the history of the Battle of Gettysburg in Pennsylvania, taking in the wonder that is the Famous Corn Palace of Mitchell, South Dakota, or checking out the music scene in Austin, Texas makes me want to pack my bags and camera now.

I can't wait until I can pull out out my Rand McNally map and get out on the open road!

1 comment:

  1. One of the best I have ever read on blog. Thanks for sharing the blog. I am also writing the blog on travelling and photography if you want read then please visit my blog. Mr Shamim Akhtar.

    ReplyDelete