Thursday, January 27, 2011

Soft Landing


I am now at my parent's house in New Hartford, New York. My international "flight" is officially over and my job search and return to "real" life is about to begin. However, my journey is not really over.

I plan to continue my travel blog with a little revamping. Jaya Bird will continue to feature flashback and homecoming tour posts, and bring attention to noteworthy travel blogs,food finds and international news.

Perhaps most significant, I plan to chronicle my experiences about my re-entry into the world of reality and responsibility. Fellow travelers and bloggers have told me that this transition can be both difficult and comforting. I believe that this process will be especially enlightening given the new perspective one gains after extended traveling.

So stay tuned ..... as I continue my "migration" through life!

Picture One by Jaya Bird: A view of my parents' backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment