Monday, January 24, 2011

In New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of....


On my first stop of the homecoming tour: New York City!

My brother, JR, picked me up from JFK airport this week. I stayed with my cousin, Priya and her boyfriend, David in Manhattan. My first dinner back in the States: Buffalo Wings! Ahhh, buffalo wings, how I missed thee! Add blue cheese and celery, and a relaxing glass of wine and it was a perfect homecoming.

The next night some of my cousins met up at a local Peruvian Restaurant call Pio Pio. Great chicken and a green "secret sauce" that went with everything.


I also met with a couple friends in NYC and headed to Jersey to hang with one of my best friends, Kelly and my Jersey crew.

It's good to be home!

Picture One by Jaya Bird: The Empire State Building.
Picture Two by waiter: My cousins at Pio Pio.
Picture Three by David: My cousins out on the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment